Teachers using ICT for effective teaching with Learning Management Systems (LMS), E-learning resources etc.
- Information & Communications Technology (ICT) enabled teaching methodologies are being followed by the faculty members in class rooms.
- The academic plan with budget, notes of lesson, lab manuals and question banks with key are made available at the very beginning of the semester.
- The use of multimedia teaching aids like, LCD projectors, smart classrooms and internet enabled computer systems are usually employed in classroom.
- The faculty members effectively utilize Audio Visual aids to demonstrate the concepts to the students using the resources.
- Sufficient number of books, Journals, e-journals and e-books are available in the library. The research journals are available online and facility for accessing
- Every year, all the departments conduct seminars, workshops and guest lectures on the new developments in the core subjects for effective teaching and learning by the faculty members and students.
- Research laboratory and communication skill laboratory help the faculty to enhance knowledge in the field of English communication and writing skills.
- Seminar hall is equipped with multimedia facilities. Invited talks are conducted in seminar hall using ICT facilities.
Academic Management System
The college has developed an integrated Academic Management System and comprehensive tool for faculty, students and administrators to overcome the challenges in the process of college admissions and post admission. The entire college admission process was digitized with the DOST starting from Application, Selection, and Intimation & Admissions. The tool is an online-platform that is meant to manage entire gambit of CBCS – from registration of course.