To ensure a respectful and peaceful academic environment, the college has established a Disciplinary Committee which exercises strict vigilance within the college campus. The Committee checks indiscipline and unruly activities in the campus, motivates the students to pursue their studies in good faith and harmony and ensures that they do not engage in any kind of passionate, frenzied and lawless behaviour.
In compliance with the order of the hon’ble supreme Court of India, the college has implemented the Recommendations of the “Raghavan Committee for Ragging in Educational Institutions”. Hence, any act of ragging by the students inside the campus will amount to a violation of the order of the Hon’ble supreme Court and stringent action will be taken on the students found guilty of such behaviour.
Sri. P. Premchand, Principal FAC Chairman
- Sri R. Eashwaraiah, Asst, Prof. of Telugu Convener
- Sri. M.Rama Mohan Rao, Asst, Prof. of Economics Member
- Smt. P.D. Sujatha, Asst, Prof. of English Member
- Sri. B. Mahender Rao, Asst, Prof. of Commerce Member
- Smt. Saravana Kumari Cont.Lect, in Computers Member
- Dr. E. Ravi, Cont.Lect, in Office Management Member